ICMA-RC is committed to protecting the security of your accounts. We have designed and currently maintain an Information Security Program that reflects widely recognized best practices. ICMA-RC is here to partner with you to help safeguard your retirement security. We recommend the following prudent practices to strengthen our partnership:
- Secure your personal information.
- Check your account information frequently.
- Shred personal information before discarding.
- Update your email, phone numbers and address to ensure the most recent information is on file.
- Promptly review all communication sent from ICMA-RC via mail or email and immediately report any discrepancies.
- If you are the victim of identity theft or your personally identifiable information has been illegally obtained, contact us immediately at 1-800-669-7400