- I acknowledge that I have the required legal capacity to enter into a legal contract and I understand that by clicking the “I Agree” button below that I affirm my agreement to the terms of the Form.
- I agree that by electing to use Account Access, I will be bound by the terms of
the Plan and its governing documents, instruments and agreements, including the Agreement,
and I agree to the following:
- I will be solely responsible for and will be the exclusive owner of my user id and password, which allows access to my account. I accept full responsibility for use and protection of the password used to login to an account, as well as for any transaction occurring in an account opened, held, or accessed through the password, and I agree that ICMA-RC may presume that any order entered by a person using the password is authorized by me. If I allow third parties to access my accounts, I will defend and indemnify ICMA-RC against any liability, arising out of claims or suits by such third parties based upon or relating to such access and use.
- I agree to notify ICMA-RC immediately of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of my password and/or user id. Furthermore, I agree to notify ICMA-RC, of the following: any failure to receive a message from ICMA-RC indicating that an order was received and/or executed by ICMA-RC; or any failure by me to receive an accurate confirmation of an execution; or any receipt of confirmation of an order and/or execution which I did not place; or any inaccurate information in my account balances, security positions, or transaction history. If I fail to notify ICMA-RC when any of the above conditions occur, ICMA-RC will not have any responsibility or liability for any claims with respect to the handling or loss of any order.
- I agree that for our mutual protection, ICMA-RC may monitor and record telephone conversations and/ or electronic communications between ICMA-RC and me.
- I agree that ICMA-RC does not provide any tax, legal or investment advice nor does ICMA-RC give advice or offer any opinion with respect to the suitability of any security order. Any investment decisions I make will be based solely on my own evaluation of my financial circumstances and objectives.
- I agree that any investment or other instruction/direction electronically transmitted to ICMA-RC shall not be deemed received until ICMA-RC has acknowledged that the order has been received.
- If I find a discrepancy that was due to an error made by the Retirement Corporation,
the Retirement Corporation will adjust your
account according to the following policy:
- For transactions that receive confirmation statements, if you notify ICMA-RC within 30 days of the confirmation date, we will correct the transaction and your account will be made 100% whole.
- For transactions that do not receive confirmation statements, and receive quarterly statements, if you notify ICMA-RC within 90 days of the end of the quarter, we will correct the transaction and your account will be made 100% whole.
- I agree that ICMA-RC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from inconvenience, delay or loss of the use of the internet service even if ICMA-RC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- I agree that ICMA-RC and its affiliates will not be liable for any losses resulting from, or in any way related to, the use of electronic communications, including, but not limited to: the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems; unauthorized access or theft; operator errors; severe weather, earthquakes, floods and strikes or other labor problems; or other conditions beyond the control of ICMA-RC or its affiliates.
- I agree that ICMA-RC reserves the right to terminate my access to its Internet Service at any time and at its sole discretion without notice.
- In order to protect my account from improper access, I understand and agree that in accordance with ICMA-RC’s policy, access to my account information via Account Access shall be deleted if, at any time, my account has not been accessed via Account Access for 18 months.
Electronic Delivery Consent
I agree that communications, notices and other information, including notices or other documents required by applicable law, may be delivered to me electronically. I understand and agree that ICMA-RC may provide this information to me at my postal address, electronic mail address, through my Message Center or other online posting on a website, via facsimile transmission, wireless services, CD-ROM, or such other electronic method as ICMA-RC notifies me of in the future. All communications so sent, whether by mail, electronic means, or otherwise, shall be deemed given to me personally, whether or not actually received. In addition, I acknowledge and agree that:
- Documents that may be delivered to me electronically include, but are not limited to, prospectuses, "Making Sound Investment Decisions: A Retirement Investment Guide," annual and semi-annual reports, order confirmations, account statements, performance reports, valuations, privacy notices, disclosure documents and any other information delivered or provided to me by ICMA-RC and issuers of securities held in the Plan.
- The documents and other information delivered electronically may be formatted in Adobe Acrobat’s portable document format ("PDF"), hypertext mark-up language ("HTML") or other file formats that ICMA-RC deems appropriate. In order to view or print documents provided in PDF, I may have to obtain the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free of charge at Adobe’s website.
- I am responsible for having access to any necessary hardware, software or other technology to access the electronic deliveries made by ICMA-RC, and understand that ICMA-RC will not be responsible for any difficulties resulting from my failure to possess or have access to technology adequate to use the electronic communications to my satisfaction.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The data and information accessible on this Service is provided "AS IS" and there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information and data. ICMA-RC, its affiliates, agents, information providers, and licensor cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, sequence, completeness, timelines, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information or data made available through the Service or by any force or any other cause beyond their reasonable control. Neither this Service, ICMA-RC, nor any of its affiliates, agents, information providers, or licensor shall be liable to me or to anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by its negligence or omission in procuring, compiling, interpreting, editing, writing, reporting, or delivering any information or data through this Service. In no event will this Service, ICMA-RC, its affiliates, agents, information providers, or licensor be liable to me or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by me in reliance upon such information or data or for any consequential, special or similar damages, including but not limited to lost profits, trading losses, damages resulting from inconvenience, or loss of use of the Service, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Reset Your Account Information
Please read and agree to the Internet Agreement & Account Access Activation Form by clicking on “I Agree” at the bottom of the screen. You should print this screen for your files before you click “I Agree.”
By clicking on “I Agree” you acknowledge that you have read the Internet Agreement & Account Access Activation Form Agreement and accept its terms. Your account cannot be activated until you agree to this Agreement.